Part time Kennel Assistant required
We are on the
lookout for the right person to join our growing team and business. We
are one of the leading kennels in North Yorkshire, therefore require our
staff to have very high standards.
- Duties to include but not
restricted to - dog walking, customer service, general adminstration,
animal husbandry, cleaning, painting. A very varied role
- Must have a relevant Level 3 qualification or above
- Previous experience with animals
- Previous experience of dealing with the public in a customer service setting.
- Must be an animal lover with the ability to handle a wide range of dog breeds.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Must have full clean UK driving licence and own transport
- Live locally within a 20 minute commute due to early start
is a physically demanding, fast paced role and requires the individual
to be able to adapt to changing circumstances on a daily basis.
Especially during school holidays so someone who is motivated and
thrives in a busy environment would be well suited.
- Must be an organised person regarding feeding dogs and adminstration of medications
- You will be joining a small team therefore flexibility within the role is essential.
- Working on a flexible rota however some weekend work is a must.
hours - 7am - 12pm and 1.30pm - 6pm. Hours vary during busy periods and
lunch times vary so that a member of staff is always on site.
- There is a requirement to work bank holidays including Christmas and New year
- Starting wage dependant on experience.
- Uniform provided
you feel this role suits you please send your CV with covering letter
to Adrian Cowton, Derrings Kennels, New Derrings Farm, Raskelf, York,
YO61 3LW or email email@example.com